Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hexagon is scheduled to hire a Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or equivalent degree with relevant coding experience
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Should be aware of OOPS concepts.
- Should have a strong Analytical and Programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework and the ecosystem.
- Proficient in C#, .NET WinForms
- Experience in writing xUnit tests for C# code
- Should possess excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Should have knowledge on MS SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Good knowledge of Data Structures
- Good knowledge of Software patterns
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps is an added advantage.
- MS SQL
- Data Structures
- The candidate would have to be an independent developer
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Take inputs from stake holders and generate a solution by coding
- Would also have to give feedback about any potential issues that could arise out of the existing architecture
- Contribute to the maintenance of products in hot fix mode
- Contribute to the quality of products
- Producing code using .NET language (C#)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
How to Apply for Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.