Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023 Are you a B.E/B.Tech graduate looking for exciting career opportunities? Hexagon is here with its Off Campus Drive, ready to hire talented Software Engineers. This article will provide you with all the details you need to know about the eligibility criteria and application process.
Overview of Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills while working with overseas counterparts.
- Software design
- Manual testing
- Manager Quality Assurance
- Test scenarios
- Test cases
Additional Skills Required:
- Experience with programming languages like Java or C++ and API testing
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Microservice
- Proficient in using the Postman tool
- Experience with hand coding using automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI, or any other tool with Java or C++
- Understanding of Jmeter is an added advantage
How to Apply for Hexagon Off Campus Drive 2023?
For More Details & Apply: Click here.