HSBC Recruitment 2023 – HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) is scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HSBC Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||28 September 2023|
Trainee Software Engineer: Candidates should possess Any Engineering graduate.
In addition to the technical skills, to be successful in this role, the job holder requires:
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
The inherent challenges/opportunities pertinent to this role (not an exhaustive list) include:
- Exhibiting continuous appetite to learn in a complex and demanding business/IT environment
- Complexity of regulations, global nature of programs and tight timelines
- Deeper understanding of the complex web of inter-connected, inter-dependent and inter-linked applications/systems
- Maintaining awareness of operational risks and minimize/nullify their impact by identifying, assessing, mitigating/controlling and reporting in accordance with HSBC Group defined processes
Job description: The candidate would be required to provide appropriate (i.e. Simple, Better and Faster time to market) solutions, develop and implement them by learning and demonstrating their knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object oriented programming language such as Java, Python etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely-coupled and efficient) solutions which can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions which can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud eco systems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 28 September 2023. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.