IBM Recruitment 2023 – IBM is scheduled to hire for the Research Intern role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PhD graduates at Bangalore/Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Research Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B.E./B.Tech, Dual degree
- M.E. / M.Tech
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- AI libraries/frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, Jupyter notebooks, Deep learning fundamentals, Data Manipulation and Analysis for large data, tools (pandas, NumPy), linear algebra, probability, statistics, Git, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/ Openshift)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Excellent coding skills in Java/Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving, AI/ML fundamentals (supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, neural networks, clustering etc)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Summer Internship Program is one of the major activity under the University Relation Program. IBM Research India offers Summer Internship to the bright students of leading technical Universities in India.
- IBM Research India provides industry experience and world class technologies to these students to show their talent. During internship students work on current projects happening in the lab, they solve problems with the help of their mentors.
- Idea is to give industry experience to the students and look for future employees.
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More Details & Apply: Click here.