Are you a qualified M.Sc graduate looking for an exciting career opportunity in the field of teaching? If yes, then the IISER Pune Recruitment 2023 IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research) Pune has announced a recruitment notification for the position of Teaching Assistant. With a total of 03 vacancies available, this is a golden opportunity to kickstart your teaching career. Read on to find out more about the eligibility criteria and selection process.
|Job Role||Teaching Assistant|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Last Date||21 July 2023|
Teaching Assistant: Candidates IISER Pune Recruitment 2023 must possess an M.Sc degree in Mathematics from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade (CGPA 6 and above).
Job Requirements: The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the faculty in conducting classes, examinations, and evaluations in the Mathematics Department.
Age Limit: Applicants should be below 28 years of age.
Age Relaxation: The institute may consider age relaxation for candidates who possess higher qualifications and relevant experience than what is advertised, subject to the prior approval of the competent authority.
Salary: The selected candidate will receive a monthly salary of Rs 15,600/-.
No.of.Vacancies: There are a total of 03 vacancies for the position of Teaching Assistant.
- The selection process for the Teaching Assistant position at IISER Pune includes a personal interview.
- A list of shortlisted candidates along with the date, time, and other details of the interview will be published on the institute’s official website. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
How to Apply for IISER Pune Recruitment 2023?
If you are interested and eligible for the teaching assistant position at IISER Pune Recruitment 2023 IISER Pune, you can apply by sending the prescribed application form to the following email address: [email protected]. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline, which is 21st July 2023.
For more details and the application form, you can visit the official website of IISER Pune: Click here.
- The appointment for the teaching assistant position is temporary and will automatically terminate without any notice or compensation.
- When applying via email, please mention “Advt. No. 35/2023 and Teaching Assistant” in the subject line.
- Tenure: The selected candidate’s tenure will be up to April 30, 2024, which may be curtailed or extended based on their performance and the institute’s requirements.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1. What are the available vacancies at IISER Pune Recruitment?
Ans. Currently, IISER Pune has vacancies for the Teaching Assistant position.
Q2. Who can apply for IISER Pune Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who have completed their M.Sc degree are eligible to apply.
Q3. What is the application process for IISER Pune Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply by sending their applications via email.
For any further queries, feel free to reach out to us:
Address: XYZ Road, Pune, Maharashtra – 123456