Indian Air Force Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Agniveervayu (Musician)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Stipend||Rs 30,000 – 40,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Interview Date||12 & 15 September 2023|
- Educational Qualification: Indian Air Force Agnipath Passed Matriculation/ 10th or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized School/ Board.
- Music Ability: Candidates must have proficiency in music with accuracy in tempo, pitch, and singing one complete song. They should be able to perform one preparatory tune and any of the notations i.e. Staff notation/ Tablature/ Tonic Solfa/ Hindustani/ Carnatic, etc. Candidates must be able to tune individual instruments (in case of instruments require tuning) and match unknown notes on vocal or instruments.
- Indian Air Force Agnipath Candidates must have proficiency in playing any one instrument from list A or B.
- List – A:
- Concert Flute / Piccolo.
- Clarinet in Eb / Bb.
- Saxophone in Eb / Bb.
- French Horn in F / Bb.
- Trumpet in Eb / C / Bb.
- Trombone in Bb / G.
- Bass / Tuba in Eb / Bb.
- List – B:
- Keyboard / Organ / Piano.
- Guitar (Acoustic / Lead / Bass).
- Violin, Viola, String Bass.
- Percussion / Drums (Acoustic/ Electronic).
- All Indian Classical Instruments.
- It is desirable that the candidates have proficiency to play two instruments (one each from list A & B above).
Age Limit: 18 Years
Salary: Rs 30,000 – 40,000/-
- The selection process includes a proficiency Test in Playing Musical Instruments/English Written Test/Adaptability Test-/Medical Examination.
- Detailed eligibility is given in the advertisement. (Check advertisement).
How to apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2023?
For more details: Click here.