IREL Recruitment 2023 Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL), Odisha has released an online notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees. There are a total of 35 vacancies available for this post. Candidates who hold a B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MSW/LLB/BL/CA/CMA/B.Com degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Detailed eligibility criteria and selection process are provided below.
About IREL (India) Limited
IREL Recruitment 2023 IREL (India) Limited, formerly known as Indian Rare Earths Limited, is a Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B government-owned corporation in India. The company was incorporated as a private limited company and is jointly owned by the Government of India. Its main objective is to undertake commercial-scale processing of monazite sand.
IREL Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainees
Job Role: Management Trainees
Total Vacancies: 35
Salary: Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply: 20 August 2023
- Management Trainees (Mechanical/Mining/Electrical/Chemical/Mineral): B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in relevant discipline
- HR: Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree (MBA/MSW) or equivalent with specialization in Human Resources Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Organizational Development/Human Resource Development/Labour Welfare
- Finance: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)/Cost Accountant (CMA) OR B.Com and MBA (Finance) or equivalent
Desirable: Degree in Law
Age Limit (As on 20 August 2023): 27 years
- UR/EWS: Nil
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwBD: 10 – 15 years
- Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers: By the length of military service increased by 3 years
- Central/ State Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSU/ Govt. Autonomous Organisations: 5 years
- Domicile of J&K: 5 years
The selection process for IREL Recruitment 2023 includes a Written Examination and an Interview. Intimation regarding interviews will be sent through email only.
IREL Recruitment 2023 The written examination will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours and will consist of two papers. Paper-I will contain 100 objective-type questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Paper-II will contain 50 objective-type questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English. Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Un-attempted questions will not be awarded any marks. The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi, but in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question will be considered valid.
IREL Recruitment 2023 A list of shortlisted candidates for the interview will be uploaded on the company’s website and the candidates will be informed about the date, time, and venue through email. The interview call letters can be downloaded from the company’s website. The final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website and they will be notified about the joining date and other formalities through email.
IREL Recruitment 2023 A non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- (inclusive of GST) is required to be paid online by the candidates at the time of submission of the online application form. SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, women, and internal candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply for IREL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online through the official website of IREL before the last date, i.e., 20 August 2023.
- Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications: 21 July 2023
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications: 20 August 2023
- Last date of Online Payment: 20 August 2023
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 2nd week of September 2023
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 4th week of September or 1st week of October
Note: All correspondence and announcements related to the recruitment process will be done through email or notices on the company’s website. The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year. IREL reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of posts during the selection process. For More Updates
Disclaimer: This article is a fictional demonstration of a proficient SEO and high-end copywriter. The information provided in this article is for demonstration purposes only and does not represent any real job opening or recruitment process.