IRMA Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last Date||30 July 2023|
- IRMA Recruitment 2023 Post-Graduation in Management/Social Work/Development Management/Agribusiness.
- Proficiency in Hindi and English.
- Minimum two years of experience working on development projects.
- Understanding of agricultural practices.
- Familiarity with Government Programs and Policies related to Rural Development.
- Enthusiasm for writing and presenting.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel.
- Coordinating with client organizations (both Government and non-government) to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Supporting the development of data collection instruments and analysis of collected data.
- Traveling to field sites across various states of India as required by the projects.
- Writing project proposals, study reports, and delivering presentations to stakeholders.
- Assist in other work related to the project.
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs 40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to apply for IRMA Recruitment 2023?
IRMA Recruitment 2023 Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 30 July 2023 up to 11.59 pm.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Note: IRMA Recruitment 2023 The position would be purely on a contractual basis for one year. It may be extended based on performance and availability of project funds
Trainee (IT & Systems)
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||31 July 2023|
- The ideal candidate should be an MCA/B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science)/ M.Tech (Software Engineering) / MSc.(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English
Nature of Appointment:
- This traineeship is for two years which includes three months’ probation.
- Based on the performance during the probation period, the contract will be further extended for twenty-one months (a total of two years).
- After the confirmation, a minimum of one year of service is mandatory.
Age Limit(As on 01 April 2023): 30 years.
Salary: Rs 15,000/-pm
- IRMA Recruitment 2023 The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and personal interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview, and no correspondence/interim enquiries/telephonic enquiries will be entertained.
- The IRMA Director reserves the right to relax the advertisement’s prescribed selection criteria if a suitable applicant is found fruitful for the position. For More Updates