ISEC Recruitment 2023: Vacancies for Data Assistant
|Job Role||Data Assistant|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Last Date||29 August 2023|
- At least 2nd Class Graduate degrees in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics.
- Data handling using the latest statistical packages.
179 days from the date of joining and can be terminated in case found unsatisfactory with seven days’ notice. The contract may be extended or renewed every 179 days by PRCs based on the performance of the employee, under intimation to the Ministry, subject to total engagement not exceeding three years.
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process will be based on interviews.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for a personal interview.
How to Apply for ISEC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates may apply with a full copy of their CV, along with the supporting documents. The prescribed application must reach the following address on or before 29 August 2023, 5.00 pm.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Institute for Social and Economic Change,
Dr.V.K.R.V. Rao Road,
Bengaluru- 560 072.
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs