Itron Recruitment 2023 Itron is conducting a recruitment drive for Technical Support Associate positions for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA graduates at their Bangalore office. If you’re interested in this opportunity, make sure to check the eligibility criteria and application process provided below.
Itron Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Qualification: The candidates should have completed M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech in EEE/ECE/CSE, BCA, MCA.
Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools. Experience with network protocols and tools.
- Good understanding of complex system architecture and integration.
- Ability to work well in a team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Able to understand product features and Java/J2ee exceptions and correlate them.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Shifts may include 5AM to 2PM/1PM to 10PM/9PM to 6AM.
- This project requires 24/7 availability with rotational shift hours on weekends and weekdays.
- Candidates should be willing to support customers via email, phone, and chat.
- Itron Recruitment 2023 We are looking for a Technical Support Associate to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
- Technical Support Associate responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
What will your job look like?
- You will investigate, debug, and reproduce issues, provide fixes, and workarounds, and verify changes to ensure the continued operability of the software solution.
- You should be able to support customers through multiple channels including chat, phone, and email.
- You should be flexible to work in shifts based on customer needs.
How to apply for Itron Recruitment 2023?
For more details and to apply, visit the official website through the provided link.