Jabil Recruitment 2023
Jabil is seeking to hire a Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Ranjangaon. This article provides detailed eligibility criteria and the application process for the position.
Jabil Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for this position should possess a B.E/B.Tech degree.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary objective is to learn and complete on the job training for successful transition into support level manufacturing staff.
- May be required to perform basic to moderately complex manufacturing tasks as learned and directed in the training program.
- May be required to successfully complete testing or certification requirements as necessary in the area of assignment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret diagrams and graphs.
Job Summary: The position involves on-the-job training and performing general manufacturing tasks as directed.