Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 – Johnson Controls is scheduled to hire for the Software Developer – Automation role for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 details:
|Job Role||Software Developer – Automation|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Developer – Automation:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, or related technical fields
- Software Developer with at least 1 year of proven project delivery
- Experience of various programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, .NET, C#, SQL or JAVA
- Great knowledge of code troubleshooting and quality assurance
- Agile/Scrum working experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English language to a business proficiency level
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller, manageable parts to solve
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented
- Automation Developer with at least 1 year of proven automation project delivery
- Experience of RPA tools such as UiPath (preferable), Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere (experience with other RPA tools is welcomed)
- Knowledge of MS Power BI, SharePoint, and Microsoft Azure DevOps proficiency
- Experience with Intelligent Document Processing (or OCR) is welcomed
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate or Virtual Agents is welcomed
- Experience in Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Chatbots, Artificial Intelligence or Process Mining
- Great networking skills and the ability to influence outside of own team
What will you do?
Software Developers design, build, configure, and implement new or modified software products and solutions. They collaborate with all members of the Solution Delivery team and Business-IT Engagement team to ensure that products meet requirements (i.e., business, functional, and technical). This position will suit Developers or Software Engineers with experience of various programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, .NET, C#, SQL or JAVA (experience with RPA tools is highly welcomed). Any experience with Microsoft Azure, Power Apps or Power Automate is also a great fit into this role. Our automated products evolved over time into Intelligent Automation. This means we extend them with cognitive services, such as Chatbots (or Virtual Agents), NLP or OCR to create end to end, digital, intelligent automated solutions for our Stakeholders. We would be happy to consider AI Engineers whose knowledge and experience can help drive this journey.
How will you do it?
- Develop the technical design for solutions based on the defined scope, requirements, and functional design provided by the Business-IT Engagement team
- Build and configure technical components (interfaces, conversions, reports, workflows) so that solution design meets business needs and solution architecture standards
- Contribute to building documentation for training, solution design, operations, and on-going maintenance, as needed
- Transfer knowledge of applications to Operations and Application Support team and provide ongoing support and training
- Promote best practices, knowledge sharing, and foster culture of continuous delivery, Agile and DevOpe
- Collaborate with business SMEs to execute testing
- Fix bugs identified during quality assurance and testing
- Coordinate with Operations team to release into production and perform release testing (system integration, mock conversion, parallel, regression, performance and stress, infrastructure)
- Execute production deployment, hyper-care, and service delivery transition
How to apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online as soon as possible by the following link. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.