Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023 In today’s highly data-driven world, companies rely heavily on accurate information and insights to make crucial business decisions. Kantar, known as the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company, plays a vital role in providing valuable data and analysis to businesses. As part of their expansion plans, Kantar is looking to hire Data Processing Assistants. This article will provide detailed information about the Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023, including eligibility criteria, responsibilities, and how to apply.
Job Role: Data Processing Assistant
Batch: Any Batch
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Rs. 2.5- 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Last Date: ASAP
- Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023 Fresher/0-1 years of knowledge/experience in Market Research.
- Graduate BE/BCA/B.Tech/BSc/IT/Computer Science with Programming Proficiency is a must.
- Knowledge of any programming language like C / C++ / Visual Basic, MS Excel, HTML programming, Java script, .net VB JSP, PHP, etc will be an added advantage.
- Experience in using MS Office.
- Interest in Market Research & Data processing.
- Knowledge of data management in Microsoft excel SPSS adds an advantage.
- Understanding of Market Research and survey questionnaires with logical skills.
- Knowledge/Experience in Dimension TOM.
- Attentive to the quality of work.
- Good Client (Research) Servicing Capability adds an advantage.
- Ability to service clients and perform under stringent timelines.
- Willingness to learn enthusiastically.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Analytical ability (Sound Mathematical and logical aptitude).
- Willingness to work in an environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong team player.
- Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023 Independently handle Data processing for projects and deliver error-free outputs by checking data and preparing tabulation scripts using MR software to ensure high-quality output to the Client Servicing team.
- Potential scope for developing automation depending upon the project requirements.
- Understand project questionnaires and other inputs (Analysis Plan).
- Ensure adherence to the quality process and organizational norms.
- Learn new systems and software related to Data analysis.
- Study project specifications and data analysis requirements, estimate time, and plan tasks to deliver quality and timely outputs to the client.
- Understand the data structure and analysis plan, and write program specifications to manage and analyze the data.
- Convert MR Business Logic into Data analysis.
- Collaborate with team members and other teams to automate or simplify processes and client deliverables.
- Learn and develop expertise in various tools or packages used in the organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to process and quality parameters.
- Communicate with the research/client servicing teams to clarify project inputs and provide timely updates on project status or deliverables to clients.
- Collaborate with vendors to outsource required work when necessary.
Type of Employment: 1-year contract (Renewed based on employee’s performance)
How to Apply for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2023?
All eligible and interested candidates can register online here as soon as possible.