Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023 – Kaplan is scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech candidates who are graduating in 2022 & 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
- Currently enrolled in B.Tech/B.E degree program in Computer Science or Information Technology, graduating in July/August 2022/2023 in Computer Science
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies and software development life-cycle.
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or Salesforce.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and has a growth mindset, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities, adaptable, a critical thinker, organized and collaborative
- Learn the codebase(s) and improve your coding skills.
- Write clean, efficient, well-documented code for front-end and back-end development.
- Collaborate with experienced developers to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software applications.
- Incorporate feedback from team members and/or the development manager to enhance code quality based on code reviews.
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications in alignment with production support and ongoing tasks assigned within the team.
- Research the latest technologies and utilize relevant tools in development work as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continuously enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of software applications.
- Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams.
- Familiar with scrum-based agile principles.
- Adaptable, collaborative, and works well in a team environment.
- Focused on testing development and metric-guided solutions.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will assist the development team with all software design and coding aspects. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase(s), attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all engineering-related tasks.
- Engage and participate in leadership workshops covering topics such as: Mentorship, Professional Development, and Networking opportunities.
- Recent must be available for the 12-week program from (August 7, 2023 -November 7, 2023)
- Successful internships may result in full-time employment with Kaplan upon successful completion of the training program and completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for Kaplan Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.