KVB Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Banking Apprentices. Candidates with the qualification of Non-Engineering Graduates are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB:
Karur Vysya Bank is one of the leading bank industry in India. The headquarter is located in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It came into existence in the year 1916. Karur Vysya Bank provides main services like insurance, loans, Jewel loans, and educational/personal loans. KVB has around 798 branches and 1,780+ ATMs across India.
KVB Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2023 for Banking Apprentices:
|Job Role||Banking Apprentices|
|Qualification||Any degree(Except Engineering)|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
Educational Qualification(As on 31 March 2023):
- Non-Engineering Graduates from any discipline and regular stream. (from any of the recognised university)
- 2022,2023 passed out candidates with consistent of 50% and above marks are only eligible.
- Should be conversant in atleast one of the Local language as per the work location.
- Should have working knowledge in English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn and be conversant with various products / platforms available in the bank.
- Educate the customers to use bank’s digital/technology products.
- Lobby Management and assist customers on the queries.
- Provide timely resolution by co-ordinating with appropriate officer/desk.
- Improving the customer experience and ensure delightful service to the customers.
- Complete the assigned learning module and maintain the learning diary.
Age Limit(As on 01 March 2023): 20 – 24 years
Salary: Rs. 10,500/-
- Online Submission of application before the cut-off date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
- Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail ID only.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
How to apply for Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website latest by 30 September 2023. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here
Note: Candidates should ensure to update their active personal email ID and mobile number only throughout the entire selection process.