Keltron Recruitment 2023 – Engineer, GIS Specialist, Technical Assistant
Keltron has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer, GIS Specialist, and Technical Assistant. There are a total of 20 vacancies to be filled for these positions. The candidates must have a B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, or Diploma qualification. Interested and eligible candidates who meet the requirements can apply on or before 21 August 2023. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the recruitment process and eligibility criteria.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron)
Keltron is a public sector unit owned by the state government (Government of Kerala) and is headquartered in Trivandrum. It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar in Trivandrum, Kerala. Keltron is an electronic enterprise that produces various electronic applications in various fields. As part of its initiatives, Keltron has also established Knowledge Centres to develop young talents in IT, ITeS, and Computer Education. Keltron has business units in major cities across India like New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Chennai. For more details about Keltron, you can visit their website at www.keltron.org.
Keltron Recruitment 2023 for Engineer, GIS Specialist, Technical Assistant
|Job Role||Engineer, GIS Specialist, Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
- B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/EC or
- M.Sc. in CS/IT/EC or
- MCA with 60% marks
- Fresh Graduates/post Graduates can apply. Candidates with experience in software development will be given preference.
- Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Geophysics/Computer Science/ Geography/ Geoscience or any other similar GIS-related field with 60% marks
- Minimum 6 months of experience in using GIS-based tools like ArcGIS/QGIS etc. Must be ready for field work.
- Three-year full-time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Information Technology with 60% marks
- Fresh candidates can apply. Candidates with experience in software development will be given preference.
Age Limit: 36 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders, respectively.
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Engineer: 8 Posts
- GIS Specialist: 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 8 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Engineer: Rs. 18,500-21,000/-
- GIS Specialist: Rs. 19,750-27,500/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 19,750-27,500/-
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience. It may also include written tests, group discussions/activities, and interviews as decided based on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Online payment using State Bank e-Collect facility available on the official website)
- No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for Keltron Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Keltron Recruitment 2023 for these positions online on the official website of Keltron before 21 August 2023. For more details, you can visit the official website here.
To Apply: Click here.
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs