KGMU Recruitment 2023 notification has been announced for the position of Nursing Officer. There are a total of 1,291 vacancies available for this post. Candidates who possess a B.Sc/Diploma/GNM qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. In this article, we will provide you with detailed eligibility criteria and the application process for KGMU Recruitment 2023.
KGMU Recruitment 2023 for Nursing Officer
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Total Vacancies||1,291 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Nursing/B.Sc.Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR
- B.Sc.(Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/India Nursing Council OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or council
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years
- In the case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field, the maximum age limit is relaxable up to 5 years as per the GOs of Govt. of UP.
- Age relaxation shall be applicable as notified by the State (UP) Government from time to time.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years, is applicable as per the guidelines and relevant GOs of Govt. of UP. For More Updates
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here