Kone Off Campus Drive 2023: Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Job Role and Eligibility:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- The candidates should possess a B.E / B.Tech degree.
- Self-Driven, Self-Motivated, and Hard Working
- Good team player
- Attention to Procedure and Guidelines
- Detail & Quality Focus
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual.
- Employee engagement is a key focus area for us, and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas.
- Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and daily practice.
- We follow ethical business practices, and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other, and good performance is recognized.
- In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
How to Apply for Kone Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by following the link provided: Click here.
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs