McDermott International Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Electrical Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates in Chennai. Interested candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
McDermott International Recruitment 2023 details:
|Job Role||Associate Electrical Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Master’s degree is Preferred)
- Preferably Registered Engineer in Training (EIT) or a member of a professional engineering society
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Gain an understanding of the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements
- Prepare sketches of detail design to guide Designers
- Review MTOS for requisitions
- Check drawings
- Keep the Lead Engineer apprised of all activities, progress and concerns
- Develop an awareness of costs related to own work
- Develop basic understanding of MDR’s business and customers it serves
- Develop basic knowledge of MDR’s business units and interactions including engineering, fabrication, and marine functions
- Develop advanced skills in use of standard productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Job Overview: The Associate Electrical Engineer performs detailed design engineering, analysis and calculations on basic engineering tasks. Apply knowledge and skills to complete routine assignments under close supervision and mentoring. Prepare clear and accurate detailed design calculations and analyses including design reports and procedures. Organize own work to meet deadlines set by others. Clearly communicate information, asking questions and checking for understanding.
How to apply for McDermott International Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.