Mercari Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: The candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech.
- Mercari Recruitment 2023 Solid experience in the following areas:
- Testing mobile applications, including test design, implementation, optimization, and test management.
- Experience in Mobile apps UI testing and/or API testing.
- Creating/programming automated tests, for at least one of the following platforms:
- Experience in effectively resolving issues and enhancing processes within your team.
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving in team environments.
- QA experience within an Agile Scrum-based development process.
- Mercari Recruitment 2023 Experience in using tools such as Jetpack Compose, XCUITest, Jest.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience in web/smartphone apps / backend development.
- Experience in test tool selection and its development.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and services.
- Experience in performance testing, security testing, and internationalization testing.
You May Be a Good Fit If You:
- Have a strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Can unleash development teams testing potential.
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience working on testing frameworks and automation tools.
- Have an interest in exploring new technologies and approaches to testing.
- Have a strong attention to detail and can maintain accurate records of test results.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders in various locations.
- Have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Possess relevant technical skills and knowledge, such as programming languages and databases.
- You will be responsible for quality assurance of the Mercari app, a marketplace platform with over 20 million monthly active users.
- Implement a mindset where quality assurance is engineering and teams’ responsibility.
- Involved in tasks such as understanding customer issues, developing processes, analyzing data, and creating quality guidelines to assure overall development process quality.
- This role allows you to consider quality from the customer’s perspective and build quality assurance from scratch.