Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Young Professionals. There are a total of 33 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates who have completed their M.A or Diploma in Journalism or related fields are eligible to apply for this job opportunity. If you are interested and meet the eligibility criteria, you can submit your application. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the eligibility criteria and selection process for the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, established soon after India’s independence, plays a crucial role in representing the government and disseminating information about the country through various media platforms. The primary vision of this ministry is to promote the sustained growth of media and entertainment by providing information on government policies, achievements, and wholesome entertainment.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is inviting applications for the position of Young Professionals. Below are the details of the job:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Qualification||M.A/Diploma in Journalism/Others|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
To be eligible for the position of Young Professionals, candidates must fulfill the following educational qualification:
- Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative Writing.
- Minimum two years of work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing, and book publishing.
Age Limit (As on 30 September 2023): 32 years
Salary: The selected candidates will be offered a salary of Rs 50,000 – 60,000/- per month.
- The selection process for the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 includes a Written Test.
- If a large number of applications are received, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting may conduct a written test, which will carry a weightage of 70% of the total marks.
- Only candidates who meet the qualification criteria specified in this guideline will be considered for selection and for appearing in the written examination.
- The shortlisted eligible candidates after the written test will have a brief interaction with an Expert Committee constituted by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. This interaction will carry a weightage of 30% of the total marks.
How to Apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online through the official website. The last date to submit the application is 30 September 2023. For More Updates
For more details, please visit the official notification here.
To Apply, click here.