Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023: Associate Data Analyst Position at Gurgaon Office
Are you a B.E/B.Tech graduate looking for a promising career opportunity? Moody’s, a renowned multinational company, is conducting an Off Campus Drive in 2023 to hire Associate Data Analysts for their Gurgaon office. This article provides detailed eligibility criteria and the application process for interested candidates.
Job Role: Associate Data Analyst
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s in engineering/Computer science
- 0-3 years of total software development experience
- Knowledge in Alteryx, Tableau, SQL
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a self-directed and independent manner.
- Knowledge in Agile environments and design thinking will be preferred
- Good communication skills: confident interacting with business stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Analytical, logical, and strategic thinker, able to structure and communicate ideas clearly
- The data analyst will provide guidance and support in the development of different analytical projects
- Design and develop workflows in Alteryx
- Develop and maintain dashboards and visualizations in Tableau
- Ability to write/understand SQL queries
- Coordinating with various stakeholders, understand the business requirements and present the developed reports
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to improve and standardize existing processes to enhance operational efficiencies
How to Apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2023?
If you are interested and eligible for this opportunity, you can apply online through the following link:
For more details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs