|Job Role||Data Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, management, or a similar field.
- 0-2 years of experience in business, financial data, and Excel-based processes, with problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial statements and financial terms
- Solid verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete processes without error. Able to confidently follow a process and rapidly develop subject matter expertise without the need for continual quality checks on work
- Demonstrate flexibility with last-minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing high workload volumes.
- Resourceful and proactive, continually seeking ways to make improvements in the process/team/work environment, and motivated to provide a high level of service.
- The individual will be an integral part of the Ratings and Research Support team (RRS) providing and coordinating comprehensive data and process support.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, extracting, validating, and updating data and other information.
How to apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by following the link.