NBA Recruitment 2023 – National Bio-Diversity Authority Announces Vacancies for Technical Officer (Intellectual Property Rights)
The National Bio-Diversity Authority (NBA) has released an online notification for the recruitment of a Technical Officer (Intellectual Property Rights). This position offers an excellent opportunity for aspiring candidates in the field of bio-diversity. Interested and eligible candidates with qualifications such as LLB, LLM, M.Sc, or PhD can apply for this job. The last date to submit the application is 25th September 2023. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the recruitment process and eligibility criteria.
The National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) is a government organization established in 2003 under the Ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate Change, Government of India. It was established to implement the provisions of the Biological Diversity Act, 2002, after India signed the Convention on Biological Diversity in 1992. The headquarters of NBA is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. NBA carries out its responsibilities through various departments, including the Authority, Secretariat, State Biodiversity Boards (SBBs), Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs), and Expert Committees.
National Bio-Diversity Authority NBA Recruitment 2023 for Technical Officer
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1,51,100/-|
|Last Date||25 September 2023|
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent with working knowledge in computer, or
- Master’s degree in Biological / Life Sciences from a Recognized University or Institution or equivalent along with a pass in Patent Attorney Examination conducted by the “Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks, Government of India” with working knowledge of computers.
- Two-year experience as an Advocate or Legal Consultant dealing with matters relating to Consumer/Patent Rights/Intellectual Property Rights.
- Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent, or
- A doctorate in Biological / Life Sciences.
- Two-year experience as a Legal Consultant in Handling matters related to Consumer / Patent Rights / Intellectual Property Rights.
Age Limit (As on 25th September): 30 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable for serving Government servants for up to 40 years (with not less than three years of continuous service).
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD applicants.
Salary: Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1,51,100/-
No. of Vacancies: 01 Post
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
- Method of Recruitment:
- Online Written Test: Written test will be conducted for eligible candidates comprising a combination of multiple-choice questions and a short essay.
- Short-listing of candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured in the written test.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview, which will be conducted by the National Biodiversity Authority (NBA). The interview may also be conducted virtually, if required.
- Selection Criteria:
- 75% weightage for marks secured in the written test
- 25% weightage for the interview
How to Apply for NBA Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NBA Recruitment 2023 by sending the prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc. to the following address:
The Administrative Officer,
National Biodiversity Authority,
TICEL Bio Park,
5th Floor, CSIR Road,
Chennai – 600 113
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 September 2023
Note: For more details and to download the application form, candidates can visit the official NBA website. To visit Click here.
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs