NBSSLUP Recruitment 2023 NBSSLUP (National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning) is a government organization established by the Government of India in 1956. Its headquarters is located at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute Nagpur. It has five Regional Soil Correlation Centres in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Jorhat, and Udaipur. The organization was initially known as the All India Soil Survey Organisation and later integrated with the Land Use Planning Scheme of the Central Soil Conservation Board to become the “All India Soil and Land Use Survey”.
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2023 for SRF
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Stipend||Rs 31,000 – 35,000/-|
|Interview Date||07 August 2023|
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2023 for Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
NBSSLUP has released an online job notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow positions. There is a total of 01 vacancy available for this role. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA qualification are eligible to apply. Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for this position.
- Educational Qualification:
- Master’s degree in computer science/computer application/computer science and engineering/information technology/artificial intelligence/software engineering with a 4-year/5-year bachelor’s degree. OR
- Candidates with a post-graduate degree in basic science with a 3-year bachelor’s degree and a 2-year master’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience in the related subject of the project as per ICAR rules and regulations.
Age Limit: The age limit for this position is between 21 to 45 years with relaxation as per the rules.
Total Vacancies: There is 01 post available for the Senior Research Fellow position.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (First 2 years)
- Rs. 35,000/- per month + HRA from the 3rd year onwards
The selection process for the Senior Research Fellow position will be a walk-in interview.
How to Apply for NBSSLUP Recruitment 2023?
ICAR-National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning,
Nagpur – 440 033.
For More Details: Click here