NetApp Recruitment 2023: Tech Analyst Job Opening in Bangalore
Overview: NetApp is currently hiring for the position of Tech Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Bangalore. If you have a strong technical background and are looking for an exciting opportunity in the IT industry, this could be the perfect role for you. In this article, we will provide you with detailed eligibility criteria and application process for NetApp Recruitment 2023.
NetApp Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Tech Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
- 2-5 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field experience is required.
- Prior experience in a Support role would be desired.
- Work with NetApp customers and Account/Sales Teams to provide expertise in generating, analyzing, and reporting customer data from various sources.
- Strategically plan storage support best practices and provide upgrade advice.
- Improve the overall support experience by applying NetApp knowledge to the customers’ environment.
- Maintain up-to-date customer install base information in NetApp system of record.
- Conduct regular operational service reviews and provide customer-tailored best practice recommendations in partnership with lead SAM.
- Consult and deliver solutions to mitigate risks and ensure stability of the NetApp Solution through expertise, analytics, tools, and understanding of customers’ operating environment.
- Regularly track preventative remediation actions derived from recommendations to influence customers to adopt best practices.
- Identify opportunities to enhance technical analysis and representation of customer recommendations.
- Manage special projects as assigned by management to meet customer and cross-functional team needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible work hours based on customer time zone alignment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proven ability to manage complex, high-pressure situations and effectively handle time management.
- In-depth technical knowledge in Storage and/or Virtualization Technology, or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge. NCDA certification or ability to obtain is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and applying them in a customer-facing environment.
- Understand technical risks and supportability parameters.
- Able to influence and drive actions with customers, prepare and deliver SAM Service Review Meetings under the guidance of the lead SAM.
- Able to work as a buddy for new hires and coach on standard job tasks.
- Able to contribute to cross-functional and subject matter expert teams.
- Able to participate in initiatives and training to develop specialization.
- The Support Account Manager (SAM) Technical Analyst plays a crucial role in delivering the highest level of service to internal and cross-functional teams, as well as NetApp’s end customers. The primary objective is to maximize the value of the NetApp solution and minimize disruption to the customer’s operations.
- Collaborate with the lead SAM on the account by generating and analyzing reports, preparing customer-facing review material, cross-referencing best practice recommendations, and performing bug scrubs.
- Pre-emptive and preventative recommendations are tailored to the customer’s business needs and technical environment, built on NetApp’s AutoSupport technology.
- Deepen the relationship with the customer, build their trust in our solutions, and increase their loyalty.
How to Apply for NetApp Recruitment 2023?
If you are interested and eligible for the Tech Analyst position at NetApp, you can apply online using the following link:
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs