NHAI Recruitment 2023 – The National Highways Authority of India has released the job notification for the GIS Intern post with 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of a B.Sc/M.Sc/PG Diploma is eligible to apply for this job. Selection is based on Interviews. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 13 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Highway Authority of India: It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019. The function of National Highways Authority of India is to manage, maintain and develop the national and any other highways vested in or entrusted to, it by the Govt of India. It is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of National Highways and it is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways.
NHAI Recruitment 2023 for GIS Intern:
|Job Role||GIS Intern|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs.10,000 – 15,000/-pm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||13 September 2023|
- Students studying in the final year or completed the Graduation / Post Graduation during the Academic year 2022-23 in Geo-Informatics/Remote Sensing from any recognized University / Institution.
- Should have obtained overall 70% marks or equivalent grades in all the previous yearly /semester examinations with no backlogs (reappearance) of any subjects.
Duration: The duration of the Internship shall be a maximum period of 02 months. NHAI reserves the right to terminate the internship at any time, without assigning any reason.
- Rs.10,000/- per month to undergraduate students and
- Rs.15,000/- per month to post-graduate students.
Total Vacancies: 05 Posts
- The selection of interns shall be purely based on merit in their academic results in undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, NHAI reserves right to fix up the eligibility and selection criteria for selection of interns
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 13 September 2023. For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Experience Certificate: Upon successful completion of the Internship, a certificate shall be issued by the Head of the concerned Controlling Division, where the interns are deployed.