Ninjacart is scheduled to hire a role of Product intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed Eligibility and application process is given below.
Ninjacart Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Product intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: Candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields.
- Must be able to work from our office and able to start immediately.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Coding experience, knowledge of applications like CleverTap, Mongo DB, etc is a plus.
- Monitor and manage the adoption of our existing product, and track usage and feedback.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and errors with the product.
- Collaborate with the Business and Tech team to identify and prioritize product issues, and work together to find solutions.
- Participate in product testing and quality assurance to ensure that the product is functioning as intended.
- Create and maintain documentation of product issues and resolutions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of product adoption strategies and plans.
- Ninjacart is India’s leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 6 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted how fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers’ plates.
- We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before. Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
- Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others.
- According to Linkedin, We are among the top 25 startups to work for.
- We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving.
- We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to all. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real time.
How to Apply to Ninjacart Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by clicking here.