NTPC Recruitment 2023 NTPC Limited, also known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is a public sector company owned by the Indian government. With its headquarters in New Delhi, NTPC operates in 55 locations across India, as well as in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. The company’s primary focus is to generate electricity and distribute it state by state. NTPC has also expanded its operations to include oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 for Diploma Engineers
|Job Role||Diploma Engineers|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 24,000/- per month|
|Job Location||NTPC Solapur, Mauda|
|Last Date||10 September 2023|
- Diploma Engineers:
- Electrical – SC/ST: Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum pass marks from State Technical Board or recognized Institute.
- Mechanical – ST: Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum pass marks from State Technical Board or recognized Institute.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST category is 30 years (inclusive of 5 years relaxation) as of the last date of online application.
- The relaxation for PwBD/XSM/J&K domicile candidates shall be as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The eligible candidates will have to undergo a two-stage Online Test (Computer Based Test).
- The first stage is an Online Aptitude Test (qualifying in nature) that will cover General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- For the second stage, called the Online Technical Test, candidates will be shortlisted in a ratio of 1:10 based on their performance in the first stage.
- The offer of appointment will be issued to the candidates solely based on merit determined in the second stage Online Technical Test.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on the official website of NTPC. The last date for application submission is 10 September 2023, 23:59 hrs. For More Updates
For more details, click here.
To apply, click here.