OPaL Recruitment 2023 Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career? Look no further! ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) is inviting online applications for the position of Apprentices. With a total of 40 vacancies to be filled, this is an exciting opportunity for individuals with an ITI qualification and relevant work experience. To apply for this job, interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications online before 11 August 2023. Continue reading to find out more about the eligibility criteria and the application process.
Overview of OPaL Recruitment 2023:
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 8,050/ month|
|Last Date||11 August 2023|
- OPaL Recruitment 2023 Applicants must possess the essential qualification specified for each Discipline/ Trade in the table below.
- The essential qualification must be acquired from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (affiliated with NCVT or GCVT) as a full-time, regular course.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through Distance Learning mode, Part-time mode, or Correspondence Mode are not eligible.
- The essential qualification ITI must be acquired in the year 2020 or later.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the essential qualification applicable for the advertised posts.
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship training for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications are not eligible for the Trade Apprentice position.
Age Limit (As on 01 April 2023): 18-21 Years
Stipend: Rs. 8,050/- per month
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Fitter: 08 Posts
- Chemical Plant: 16 Posts
- Electric: 05 Posts
- Instrument: 04 Posts
- Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Laboratory: 03 Posts
- Machine: 02 Posts
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be required to undergo a written test.
- The selection will be based on the performance in the written test and a personal interview.
- OPaL Recruitment 2023 Candidates will be offered apprenticeships in order of merit.
- 20% of the total seats will be reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka, based on the published criteria. If there are more applications from these villages than available seats, the selection will be based on merit, and the seat allocation for these villages will not be increased. If there are not enough applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seats will be filled by applicants from other areas in the order of merit.
- Applicants must submit the original Medical Certificate of Fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL from a Registered Medical Officer/Practitioner at the time of joining. For More Updates
How to Apply for OPaL Recruitment 2023:
OPaL Recruitment 2023 All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 11 August 2023 (Midnight 24:00 hours).
For More Details & To Apply, visit the official website: Click here