Petrofac Recruitment 2023 – Petrofac is scheduled to hire for a Diploma Trainee role. Candidates who have completed their Diploma can apply for this role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio, including many of the world’s leading energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical/ Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 60% score throughout / GPA rating equivalent to first class
- Learn how Petrofac Engineering delivery model works and the role of respective engineering disciplines.
- Imbibe safety mindset, Petrofac values and behaviors which are key to our success.
- Learn various tools, systems and software used for engineering assignments. Like AutoCAD, Revit, E3D etc.
- Create 3D models and generation of 2D drawings for the oil & gas plants using the 3D and 2D software.
- Learn engineering management systems such as job notes, design reviews, IDITs, Design changes, integrity assurance, model reviews, HAZOP, HAZID and SIL studies, etc.
- Comprehend GA, area classification drawings and other relevant documents available in Petrofac QMS.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering calculations and design analysis along with other technical specifications.
- Learn and assist during inter-disciplinary checks and reviews.
- Collaborate with engineering and other disciplines in the integration of design and data inputs.
- Align with engineering KPIs and actively contribute in the problem solving and delivering common goals.
- Execute related activities as directed by supervisor and mentors.
- Operate as a part of a team of designers in carrying out engineering, design, 3D modelling, 2D drafting and associated work. Demonstrate a high learning curve to quickly adapt to discipline-specific activities.
How to Apply for Petrofac Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online with the link below as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more Details: Click here