Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 – Qualcomm is scheduled to hire for the role of Test Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good knowledge in WLAN & BT protocol
- 1+ years of experience with Programming Language such as C, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.
Preferred Qualifications: 1+ years of experience with Software Test or System Test, developing and automating test plans, and tools (e.g., Source Code Control Systems, Continuous Integration Tools, and Bug Tracking Tools). Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determines which work tasks are most important for self, avoids distractions, and completes work in a timely manner.
- Ability to execute tests in both automated and manual way.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Ability to fix script errors in automation and create automated tests
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Escalates technical issues to more senior colleagues.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Communicates with project lead via email and direct conversation to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Provide clear reports on activities
How to apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2023?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details and To Apply: Click here.