Qualitykiosk Off Campus Drive 2023 – Qualitykiosk Technologies is scheduled to hire for the role of Application Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Navi Mumbai/Airoli. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualitykiosk Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, Airoli|
Application Support Engineer: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
Candidates Should Have:
- Hands-on experience of APM (Application Performance Monitoring) Experience with APM Monitoring tools like Dynatrace and Remedy knowledge.
- Basic understanding of Incident Management and SLA/KPIs
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to commute to the office on self-basis
- Knowledge of Service Desk operation and tools
- Problem-solving skill, Ability to multitask, Keep calm under pressure, and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, Active listening, Curiosity, and Action-oriented
Roles & Responsibility:
- Ticket Management, assigning tickets to the right team, regular follow-up Taking part in incident calls
- Ensuring proper handover by team members.
- Ensuring proper follow-ups are done on pending alerts
- Coordinating with in-house L1, L2 team, and Application Team.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Client Engagement and Team Engagement.
How to Apply for Qualitykiosk Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by sending their resumes to the mentioned email ID as soon as possible. For More Updates
For More details: Click here.
Email ID: [email protected]