Redhat Recruitment 2023 – Redhat is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
What you will bring?
- Solid programming experience using Python and Go
- Understanding of programming, distributed, and cloud computing systems
- Knowledge of control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures
- Knowledge of Ansible automation.
- Ability to support multiple development teams and affect design across a range of domains of expertise
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance
- Experience collaborating with user experience (UX) teams to implement strategic insights and design
- Willingness to learn about new areas
What you will do:
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals
- Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; develop new features, identify and investigate defects, review designs, and test new feature
- Contribute to the delivery of tested solutions aligned with business requirements
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges
- Build a user community around the solutions and features by writing technical articles, speaking conferences, and working with contributors
About the job:
The Red Hat Software Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will develop new features for creating secure, scale-out storage by contributing to Ansible and other relevant open source projects. You’ll also collaborate with other engineering teams to meet specific service goals. We’ll need you to have a solid record of designing, building, and deploying distributed computing software and infrastructure. You will also need to have an expertise in distributed systems, exposure to online services of scaling, and foundation in compute, storage, and software design
About Red Hat:
- Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Spread across 40+ countries, our associates have the flexibility to choose the work environment that suits their needs from in-office to fully remote to office-flex.
- Red Hatters are encouraged to bring their best ideas, no matter their title or tenure.
- We’re a leader in open source because of our open and inclusive environment.
- We hire creative, passionate people ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact.
How to Apply for Redhat Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.