Redhat Recruitment 2023 – Redhat is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Engineer:
What you will bring?
- A degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Basic knowledge and experience in Python.
- 1+ years of experience in software development.
- User and administration experience with Linux administration is a plus
- Experience with Red Hat Openshift Container Platform (OCP) is a plus
- Strong desire to learn and grasp new technologies.
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, self-motivated, and capable of working both independently and as part of a globally distributed team.
- Contribution to open source projects is a plus.
What you will do:
- Creation of Red Hat product diagnostic automation software using a python based framework.
- Deep dives into complicated Linux issues through reading k-base documentation, analyzing problem records, reproducing the issues and creating problem scenarios.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to find known problematic product configurations, environments, or usages.
- Actively participate in product design, team discussion, product development and product documentation
- Write maintainable code with attention towards clarity and facilitation of collaboration.
- Collaborate with other developers across different regions.
About the job:
- The Experience engineering (XE) team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will work with a group of talented software engineers and contributors across the globe.
- You’ll work in an environment where diverse perspectives are invited, the best ideas are valued, and people feel empowered to contribute.
- In this role, you will get an opportunity to work in the diagnostics and support tooling space which enables customers and support associates to resolve issues faster with Red Hat’s solutions.
- You will contribute value to Red Hat’s customers around the world through automating Red Hat support knowledge to proactively assist our customers.
About Red Hat:
- Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Spread across 40+ countries, our associates have the flexibility to choose the work environment that suits their needs from in-office to fully remote to office-flex.
- Red Hatters are encouraged to bring their best ideas, no matter their title or tenure.
- We’re a leader in open source because of our open and inclusive environment.
- We hire creative, passionate people ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact.
How to Apply for Redhat Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.