RITES Recruitment 2023 notification has been announced for the position of Junior Assistant. There are a total of 16 vacancies available for this job role. Candidates with any degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and selection process are explained below.
RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Service
RITES Recruitment 2023 RITES is a Government of India Enterprise specializing in Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure. Established in 1974 and headquartered in Gurgaon, RITES provides consultancy services for rail transport in India and abroad. The company also offers services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, and Ropeways. RITES is recognized as a Miniratna company and holds the ISO 9001:2008 certificate. It has provided consulting and planning services to various countries.
RITES Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs 20,000 – 66,000/-|
|Total Posts||16 Posts|
|Last Date||25 September 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Junior Assistant: Graduation in any discipline
Age Limit (As on 01 August 2023): 30 years
- RITES Recruitment 2023 Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
- RITES regular/contract employees fulfilling the educational qualification and experience criteria shall be given age relaxation of 5 years, over and above the upper age limit indicated above.
- PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit.
Salary: Rs 20,000 – 66,000/-
No. of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2023 On the basis of applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (Offline/Online).
- Candidates may be shortlisted for selection based on their performance in the written test.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of the eligible candidates.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters for the selection process is as follows:
- A minimum of 50% marks for UR/EWS (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in the written test and a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in the interview are required for being considered for placement on the panel.
- The written test will consist of 125 objective type questions, each carrying one mark, with a duration of 2.5 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023?
RITES Recruitment 2023 Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04 September 2023.
For more details, click here.
To apply, click here.
Important Dates: For More Updates
- Commencement of submission of online application and online payment of fees: 12 August 2023
- Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees: 04 September 2023
- Date of selection (Tentative): To be notified later