RMRCNE Recruitment 2023, announced by the ICMR – Regional Medical Research Centre, N.E Region, is offering vacancies for the positions of Technical Assistant, Technician, and Laboratory Attendant. A total of 15 vacancies are available for these posts. Candidates with qualifications such as 12th/10th pass, B.V.Sc, B.Sc, and Diploma are eligible to apply for these positions. Interested candidates can apply online or by postal service. Let’s dive into the detailed eligibility and application process below.
The ICMR – Regional Medical Research Centre, NE, Dibrugarh, was established in 1982 as one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research. The center’s primary research areas include Mosquito-borne diseases, HIV and drug abuse, Trematode infection, and Haemoglobinopathies. The center also focuses on research related to Cancer nasopharynx, esophagus, and stomach, Cardiovascular diseases, Medicinal plants of NE India, and Nutrition.
RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 – Technical Assistant/Technician/Laboratory Attendant
Technical Assistant/Technician/Laboratory Attendant
- Technical Assistant:
- Veterinary Sciences: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Veterinary Sciences (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University.
- Life sciences: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Zoology from a recognized University.
- Bioscience & Bioinformatics: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Bioscience & Bioinformatics (or) Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Technician -I:
- Life Sciences: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and At least One-year Diploma in MLT from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Sciences: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and At least One-year Diploma in Computer Applications/Science from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Laboratory Attendant -I: 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and One year working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered lab.
- Technical Assistant: Up to 30 years
- Technician -I: Up to 28 years
- Laboratory Attendant -I: Up to 25 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per government guidelines.
- Technical Assistant: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician -I: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant -I: Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
The selection process for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 includes a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates: Exempted from payment of application fee
- ICMR employees: Not exempted from payment of the fee
- All other applicants: Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) in the form of an Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favor of “Director, ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh” and payable at Dibrugarh
How to Apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023?
To apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Register online through the provided link before 09 August 2023.
- Submit the prescribed application form via speed post/registered post to the following address before 12 August 2023:Director,ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre,
Dibrugarh – 786 003, Assam
Note: The above-listed vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
Application Form: Click here
To Register: Click here