RSA Recruitment 2023 – RSA is scheduled to hire a Netwitness Graduate Intern. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech qualifications are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
RSA Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Netwitness Graduate Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Title: Apprenticeship Program
Netwitness Graduate Intern:
- Bachelor’s in computer science / Information Technology / Network Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Cyber Security Engineering.
- No previous backlogs and a minimum and aggregate of CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 60% in all the subjects.
- This position may also lead to full-time employment upon graduation for the superior performers.
- Interns will get an opportunity learn on world class continuous delivery tools and technologies, Cyber Security concepts like Identity Access Management, Advance Persistent Threats, Incident Response, Security Incident and Event Management, Governance Risk & Compliance and provide an exposure to work on real time projects.
- Experienced engineers and technical leaders from across RSA provide guidance and expertise along the way.
- Exciting opportunity for students who are passionate about pursuing career opportunities in Cyber Security space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- RSA Security engineering seeks to employ engineering interns to join hands with strong technical teams to provide an assistance in developing world class cyber security software products.
- Interns will work with the RSA Security engineering teams to provide assistance in the areas of overall Software Development Life Cycle i.e., Development / DevOps / Systems Engineering domain.
- Interns participate and support initiative such as “Automation, building Proof of concepts, helping the team to reduce their technical debt. Build innovative solutions for the next-generation infrastructure.
- Interns are empowered to work together to bring ideas to life by brainstorming, debating, designing, coding, debugging, optimizing our solutions.
- Interns performs moderately complex product development, system analysis, and programming activities which may require some research, Performs moderately complex bug verification, product testing.
- Prior knowledge on Computer Networking concepts, Cyber Security concepts and different Unix Operating Systems would be helpful.
- Job shadow, shadowing team members as they perform their daily duties, observing their activities and learning what the role entails via indirect experience and get a deeper understanding of what it will be like to work in industry on a day- to- day basis.
How to apply for RSA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.