Rupeek Off Campus Drive 2023 – Rupeek is scheduled to hire a Paralegal intern for LLB students. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar, lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space. We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia and Accel. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
Rupeek Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Paralegal Intern|
|Salary/Stipend||Best in Industry|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4th year or 5th year law student from a reputed Law College
- Prior internship experiences in tier 1 & 2 law firms or experience in-house legal departments in reputed companies, preferably Bank/NBFC or Fintech, e-commerce, ed-tech, insure-tech etc
- Graduating from LLB, 2024/2025
- Available for 6-month full time internship starting immediately
Duration: 06 months
- Previous law firm/in-house legal team internship experiences with basic understanding of corporate law practice
- Excellent research skills (laws, regulations, case laws, notifications etc)
- Keen in Fintech and wanting to learn more about regulatory Framework for NBFCs and Banks
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both oral and written) concise in communication (verbal & written)
- Assist and learn drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all types of Commercial Contracts. Agreements including service agreements, software license agreements, cloud service agreements, SOWs, lender partner collaboration agreements and other legal correspondences, NDAs, MOUs, LOIs, Indemnity letters etc.
- Assist in advising business partners on legal and regulatory matters including intellectual property, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements, RBI regulations requirements, data protection laws etc.
- Research new regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and assist in framing internal advice for regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects involving setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.;
How to apply for Rupeek Off Campus Drive 2023?
All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive-through online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.