Seagate Recruitment 2023 – Seagate is scheduled to hire for the role of Intern III for B.E/B.Tech graduates at the Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth. Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Seagate Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Intern III|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
Intern III: B.E/B.Tech
- Knowledge in Test Methodologies & Test Automation
- Algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Self-motivated with Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Understanding of object storage
- Write test standards and procedures
- Understanding of industry software test processes and practices
Your experience includes:
- Programming in Python/C/C++
- Knowledge and experience with Linux, Microsoft Windows, and VMware Cloud services
- Networking Basics
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
About the role – you will:
- Understand the design details of the storage system from a test perspective
- Work closely with the Development team to understand the product architecture and implementation
- Develop, Automate, and execute test cases as per the test plan
- Generate test reports
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure full integration of all parts of the system.
- Assist with maintaining engineering laboratory and equipment
- Complete internship project as per plan
About our group:
The Product Assurance Engineering Team is part of the Seagate Quality function and is accountable and responsible for the verification and validation of products in Seagate’s HDD, SSD and Systems portfolios. We are part of a fast-paced, global team with the objective to deliver the world’s most affordable solution for mass-capacity environments. We have a strong team environment while recognizing outstanding individual contributions.
How to Apply for Seagate Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.