Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 – Siemens is hiring a Graduate Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates for Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Trainee Engineer:
- Minimally requires a B.E / B-Tech – Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering
- Strong coding concepts in languages like C, C++, JAVA, Python
- Minimum work experience 0-1 Years
- Requires limited supervision and only general instructions on new tasks.
- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey.
- Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.
- Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
How to Apply Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here.