Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 – Siemens is hiring a Graduate Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates for Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Trainee Engineer:
You’ll win us over by:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical required.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical system.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk- throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
How to Apply Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
To Apply: Click here.