SINP DAE Recruitment 2023:
About the SINP DAE Recruitment
SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), a Grant-in-Aid Institution under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), has announced a recruitment notification for Technical & Administrative posts. There are a total of 17 vacant positions available for eligible candidates to apply. The recruitment is open to individuals who hold a qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Any degree/SSC/HSC/ITI. Interested candidates can apply online.
SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 for Technical & Administrative posts:
|Job Role||Technical & Administrative posts|
|Total Posts||17 Posts|
|Salary||Pay level 2-10|
|Last Date||25 August 2023|
The job roles available under the SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 are in the Technical & Administrative field. The selected candidates will be responsible for performing various tasks related to their respective roles.
– The candidate should be a first-class (60% marks) graduate Engineer (B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent) in the Electrical Engineering discipline.
– Minimum 2 (two) years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
– Having working experience in a reputed organization in the field of erection, operation, and maintenance of 33 KV / 440V sub-station, switchyard equipments, ACB, distribution panels, motors, starters, DG Set with AMF panels, lifts.
– Should have knowledge in estimation, schedule of works, tendering and experience in different electrical projects.
– Having Electrical supervisor’s permit issued by the State Licensing Board will be an added advantage.
– Experience in erection and commissioning of HVAC works and equipment.
– Experience of working with high and low voltage (AC and DC) power supplies and knowledge of associated safety measures.
– Experience or knowledge of working in radiation zones.
– Willingness to undertake shift duties if required.
– Knowledge/experience in preparation of budget estimates, tender documents, schedule of works etc.
– Experience in maintaining HVAC, AC chillers, motors, etc.
– SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 Minimum 60% marks in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) level.
– ITI (1 year course certificate) with 3 (three) years relevant experience, OR ITI (2 year course certificate) with 2 (two) years relevant experience, OR Minimum 60% marks in HSC Exam. with minimum 60% marks in Science & Maths. (No ITI certificate required).
– Minimum 2 (two) years of experience in the relevant field.
– Proficiency Certificate / Electrical License in the relevant field.
– Shift duty has to be performed if required.
LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
– Essential Qualification / Experience: Graduate from a recognized University. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English corresponding to computer typing speed of 10500KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. Certified course in computers.
Desirable Qualification / Experience
– Good communication skill, both oral and written English.
– Knowledge / Experience in any standard accounting software, e.g. Tally, etc.
– Good knowledge in Office software and its applications.
The age limit for the SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
– Engineer ‘C’: 30 Years
– Technician ‘B’: 25 Years
– LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 25 Years
Note: Age relaxation will be provided as per Government of India rules.
The salary details for the different positions are as follows:
– Engineer ‘C’: Pay Level -10
– Technician ‘B’: Pay Level -03
– LDC (Lower Division Clerk): Pay Level -02
The total number of vacancies available under the SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 are 17. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
– Engineer ‘C’: 02 Posts
– Technician ‘B’ (Electrical wiring/servicing/maintenance): 05 Posts
– Technician ‘B’ (AC maintenance, AC plant operation and maintenance): 01 Post
– Technician ‘B’ LDC (Operation and maintenance of computer and peripherals): 03 Posts
– Technician ‘B’ (Tracer / Draughtsman for drawing office): 01 Post
– LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 05 Posts
The selection process for the SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
– Engineer ‘C’ Posts: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. A written test may also be conducted. The final selection will be made through in-person interviews.
– Technician ‘B’ Posts: Written test followed by Trade test for the shortlisted candidates.
– LDC Posts: Written test followed by Skill test for typing speed for the shortlisted candidates.
-SINP DAE Recruitment 2023 Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for Engineer ‘C’.
– For the rest of the posts, the application fee is Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
– All Women candidates and candidates belonging to PwBDs (persons with Benchmark Disabilities) and Ex-Servicemen are exempt from paying the application fee.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can register on the official website and apply online on or before 25 August 2023, by 3.00 pm. After filling and submitting the application form online, take a printout of the online submitted application and send it to the following address on or before 06 September 2023, by 3.00 pm:
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics,
– Date of Opening of Online Application: 11 July 2023 (10.00 am)
– Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 25 August 2023, by 3.00 pm.
– Last Date of Receipt of hard copy/printout of application along with requisite documents: 06 September 2023, by 3.00 pm. For More Updates
For More Details: Click Here.
To Apply: Click Here.