Societe Generale Recruitment 2023 –Societe Generale is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Societe Generale Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Engineer: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- Understand the SDLC development lifecycle
- Front end development technologies like Java, React JS, Json, HTML, CCS, Bootstrap. Node.JS, Python Flask, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, SQL, GitHub
- REST/ MS GRAPH API
- Software Security frameworks
- Project Management/Agile Methodologies
- Product Support Experience
- Develop code and test case scenarios by applying relevant software craftsmanship principles and meet the acceptance criteria.
- Complete the assigned learning path and contribute to daily meetings.
- Deliver on all aspects of Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) in-line with Agile and IT craftsmanship principles.
- Take part in team ceremonies be it agile practices or chapter meetings.
- Deliver high-quality clean code and design that can be re-used.
- Actively, work with other Development teams to define and implement API’s and rules for data access.
- Perform bug-free release validations and produce test and defect reports.
- Contribute to developing scripts, configuring quality and automating framework usage.
- Run and maintain test suites with the guidance of seniors.
- Support existing data models, data dictionary, data pipeline standards, storage of source, process and consumer metadata.
How to Apply for Societe Generale Recruitment 2023?
For more details & Apply: Click here.