Discover Exciting Opportunities with SONY Off Campus Drive 2023
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? SONY India Software Centre Pvt. Ltd is looking for talented individuals to join their team as Research Scientists and Speech Generation Interns. In this article, we will explore the eligibility criteria, job roles, and how to apply for these exciting positions.
Find Your Perfect Role at SONY Off Campus Drive 2023
Looking for an opportunity at one of the world’s leading technology companies? Look no further than SONY Off Campus Drive 2023. Here are the job roles available:
Research Scientist/Speech Generation Intern
- Qualification: PhD/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/B.Sc/BCA
- Experience: Freshers/Experienced
- Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai
- Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or a related field, with a strong academic record
- 0-3 years of professional experience in a machine learning-related role.
- A proven track record of publications in top-tier conferences such as NeuroIPS, ICML, ICLR, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Python programming and experience with machine learning libraries, especially PyTorch.
- Strong theoretical understanding of machine learning algorithms, techniques, and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of deep learning architectures and frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A self-driven attitude with a passion for staying current with the latest trends and developments in machine learning.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant one year plus work experience, including full-time industry experience or as a post-doctoral researcher in the academic labs.
- Experience in domains such as Video Processing, Computer Vision, and Speech processing.
- Strong publication record in top conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, WACV, BMVC, NeurIPS, ICLR, AAAI, ICML, etc.
Speech Generation Intern: Are you passionate about speech technology and generative models? This position is for individuals with a PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor’s degree with hands-on experience in Generative models with applications audio/speech.
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning frameworks: Pytorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in TTS/Voice Cloning/Voice Conversion
- Knowledge of generative models
Good to have skills
- Expertise in Pytorch
- Prior experience in the development of TTS/Voice Cloning Systems.
Key responsibility: Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the basic development activities on a daily basis and participate in speech generation-related topics of the project, like the development of the TTS/Voice Cloning System.
- 6 months starting September first week of 2023.
- 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- We endeavor to create new technology, products, and services while sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields. For our research center to blaze a trail in the latest technologies, we seek to foster the growth of a diverse pool of engineering talent and create a technology talent bank to drive research excellence worldwide.
- Sony Research India (SRI) is offering outstanding career opportunities around frontline technologies such as AI and data analytics.
How to Apply for SONY Off Campus Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply:
For More Govt and Private Jobs and Internships:
- Go to our home page My Private Jobs