Sophos Recruitment 2023 – Sophos is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer (SDET) for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sophos Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (SDET)|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Software Engineer (SDET): The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of experience with strong knowledge/working experience in Test automation development using Python/Shell/Perl script.
- Experience of Networking protocols & technologies.
- Understanding of Operating Systems & Network Security concepts.
- Knowledge of networking server technologies and protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, Radius, DNS and Proxy Servers, Load Balancers) is plus.
- Understanding of Multi-platform issues for UNIX, Mac, and Windows environments.
What you will do:
- Development of Test plans and Test Strategies, Experience designing and executing test cases based on high-level requirements or use cases
- Report Defects for test failures and drive it to closure.
- Develop and Enhance Test automation frameworks as per Product feature needs
- Active Participation in Design discussions and Architecture discussions.
- Represent Engineering team at the customer site / discussions as per requirement.
- Ability to learn and understand complex systems and technical issues
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize, focus and drive tasks to completion
- Devotion to producing high quality, high performance systems
- Keen troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and contribute to the overall teams capabilities
- Active Participation in Design discussions and Architecture discussions
- Be a good evangelist for the benefits of Product quality
- Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly
- Work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a short learning curve
- Quality activity initiator and driver in Feature team
Design, Develop, maintain test plan, test automation suites, system testbeds for the Sophos Firewall Product features. Enhance the existing Test suite for better quality and should be a part of the feature team and develop test scripts to have faster feedback, automated quality process and hence, quicker product deliveries.
How to Apply for Sophos Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & Apply: Click here.