The Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 has recently announced its recruitment notification for the positions of Young Professional/Junior Consultant and Assistant Director. There are a total of 29 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates who possess qualifications such as B.E/B.Tech/MBA/PGDM/MBBS/LLB/CA/ICWA and Any degree are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the eligibility criteria and selection process for these positions.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023: Young Professional/Junior Consultants
Job Role: Young Professional/Junior Consultant
Total Vacancies: 04 Posts
Salary: Rs 50,000 – 1,00,000/-
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date: 19 July 2023
Young Professional (Project & Admin):
- B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM (2 years) from a recognized university.
- Desirable: MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) specialization in Sports Management from a recognized university.
- Experience: 01 Year ( in relevant field as mentioned in JD).
- Desirable: Experience in any Government/Semi Govt./Autonomous/PSU in a relevant field.
Young Professional (A R M):
- Graduate in any discipline with a certificate/diploma course in sports management (Certificate/diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute with 02 Years (in relevant field as mentioned in JD) OR MBA OR PGDM (2 years) from a recognized university/ Institution with 01 Year (in relevant field as mentioned in JD).
- Desirable: Candidates who have participated at the national and international level in any Sports Discipline.
Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring):
- Post Graduation in any Discipline/BE/B. Tech or 2 years PGDM or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or any Professional Degree after 4 years or more after 10 + 2.
- Desirable: Candidates who have participated at national and international levels in any Sports Disciplines would be given preference.
- Experience: Minimum of 05 years after acquiring EQ.
- Desirable: Experience in any Government/Semi Govt./Autonomous/ PSU as per JD.
Sports Participation: Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 The document proving participation in Sports at the National and International level should be attested by the Federation/Association of the respective Sports.
- Young Professional: 32 years
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): 40 years
- Young Professional: Rs 50,000 – 70,000/-
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): Rs 80,250 – 1,00,000/-
No. of Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Young Professional (Project & Admin): 01 Post
- Young Professional (A R M): 02 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring): 01 Post
The selection process will be based on merit and relevant experience. Candidates will be shortlisted in a ratio of 1:5. The criteria for shortlisting will be as follows:
- Marks secured in the UPSC examination
- Sports achievement in any International/National competition
- Interview performance to assess the candidate’s passion and understanding of sports
To Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 apply for the Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023, interested and eligible candidates must submit the prescribed application form to the mentioned email id before 19 July 2023, 5.00 pm. For more details and the application form, click here.
Note: The appointment for these positions will be purely on a contract basis and does not confer any right to claim permanent employment in SAI.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023: Assistant Director
Job Role: Assistant Director
Qualification: Any degree
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
Salary: Pay Level -10
Job Location: New Delhi
Interview Date: 04 August 2023
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Candidates should have passed any degree. Eligibility is based on candidates who appeared in the interview of the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC 2022.
Age Limit (As on 04 August 2023): 35 years
- Up to a maximum of five years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe candidates
- Up to a maximum of three years for Other Backward Classes candidates eligible for reservations
- Up to a maximum of three years for Defence Services Personnel
- Up to a maximum of five years for ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs
- Up to a maximum of five years for ECOs/SSCOs
- Up to a maximum of 10 years for candidates with certain disabilities
- Up to a maximum of five years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir
Salary: Pay Level -10 as per 7th CPC
No. of Vacancies: 25 Posts
- UR: 11 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
- OBC: 07 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
The selection process for the Assistant Director position will include the following stages:
- Application Screening
- Rank List based on UPSC examination marks, sports achievement, and interview performance
To apply for the Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Director, interested and eligible candidates must apply online before 04 August 2023, 5.00 pm. For more details and to apply, click here. For More Updates