Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023 has recently released a notification for the position of Associate Systems Engineer. If you are a B.E/B.Tech graduate, then this opportunity is for you. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. In this article, we will provide you with all the details about the Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria and selection process.
Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023: Associate Systems Engineer
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Experience||01 – 03 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Systems Engineer:
Moreover, you should have:
- 1-3 years of experience working within a 24×7 Support organization.
- Comprehensive OS skills – this means a practical skillset and some theoretical knowledge about how different OS’s work.
- Supported OS for STEP is Windows 2019 and Red Hat Linux 7 +. Mac is also used for parts of STEP. RHCE certification is a plus.
- One or more years of experience with supporting Servers hosted on any of the major Cloud vendors – Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge about Oracle Databases – preferably Administration knowledge about Oracle Databases, maintenance, and backups.
This is the job: As a technical support team member, you will be involved in receiving, qualifying, and resolving issues raised by our global customer base, working closely with the Cloud operations & Support department in Bangalore.
More specifically, you will:
- Participate in daily problem-solving on reported customer issues. Ensure a high degree of customer focus in all the defined activities.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers, adhering to our SLAs for response and resolution times, following Stibo Support guidelines.
- Drive resolution of low to medium complexity issues.
- Analyze the incident’s business impact and communicate to the affected users in order to minimize disruption.
- Work closely with other support regions in Global Support – Denmark and the US.
What we offer:
- At Stibo System, we offer more than just a job. We prioritize people and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- We value work-life balance and offer flexibility through a hybrid work model.
- International opportunities: Join a growing global company with career prospects worldwide and multicultural teams.
- Well-being: Enjoy a caring and inspiring environment that promotes a happy and healthy lifestyle through various facilities and activities.
Join our team:
- Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023 If you enjoy working on technology problems and delivering value to enterprises around the world, consider joining our team of talented engineers passionate about helping our customers.
- We are a team of 15 experienced and dedicated engineers who measure our success based on our growing base of satisfied customers, including Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
- Leading organizations such as Mercedes, Bosch, Siemens, Adidas, Sony, Toyota, McDonald’s, and Fujitsu have chosen us to shape their digital futures and achieve positive business outcomes through intelligent master data management.
- Technologies we work with include JAVA and maintaining JAVA-based applications.
Who are we looking for:
- Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023 We are searching for candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, as well as technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Be highly proactive, with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Be flexible in terms of shift work due to the 24×7 nature of the role.
How to apply for Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023?
Stibo Systems Recruitment 2023 If you are interested and eligible for this position, you can apply online by following the link provided below. Be sure to submit your application as soon as possible. For More Updates
For more details & to apply, visit: Click here