STPI Recruitment 2023 The Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is inviting online applications for the post of Member Technical Staff, MTSS, and Office Attendant. There are a total of 09 vacancies available for these positions. Candidates with qualifications ranging from B.E/B.Tech to M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, Diploma, and even 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process for STPI Recruitment 2023 is based on a written examination. Read on to find out more about the eligibility criteria and application process.
STPI Recruitment 2023 – Member Technical Staff Positions:
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff/MTSS/Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 177500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 September 2023|
Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with 1st class in Electronics/Electricals/Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications/Computer Science/Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M.Sc. with 1st class in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/Applied Electronics/Information Technology. OR
- Master’s Degree in Tech./Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/Electricals/Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications/Computer Science. OR
- Ph.D. in Science/Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines/inter-disciplines along with qualification with 2nd class mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualifications with 2nd class mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/Degree in Law.
Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-III:
STPI Recruitment 2023 Three years Diploma in Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Telecommunication or Bachelor in Electronics/Computer Science/Computer Application/IT or possessing DOEACC ‘A’ level certificate
Office Attendant (S-I):
- Matriculate or equivalent.
- Desirable: Knowledge of typing, computer, and operating photocopying/fax machine/Tea Coffee maker, etc.
- Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’): 30 Years
- Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-III: 32 Years
- Office Attendant (S-I): 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation as per the Govt. of India rules
Total Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’): 07 Posts
- Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-III: 01 Post
- Office Attendant (S-I): 01 Post
- Member Technical Staff – E-I (Scientist ‘B’): Rs.56100-177500/-
- Member Technical Support Staff (MTSS) ES-III: Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Office Attendant (S-I): Rs. 18000-56900/-
- The selection process will consist of a written test and interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates (after screening) shall be called for a Personal Interview/Written examination.
- For Group ‘A’ post (Level-10 & above), candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- For below Group ‘A’ post (Below Level-10), candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- per application. The payment should be made through NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank Account of the office directly:
- Bank Name: Canara Bank, Delhi Parliament Street Branch, New Delhi 110001
- Saving A/C Number: 1098101101244
- Beneficiary Name: Software Technology Parks of India, New Delhi
- IFSC code: CNRB0001098
How to Apply for STPI Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online latest by 11 September 2023. For More Updates
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here.