Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023
Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023 Sun Life is scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainees for B.E/B.Tech 2022 & 2023 Batch graduates. Find out more about the eligibility criteria and the application process below.
Sun Life Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 August 2023|
Must have skills:
- Strong academic background with 60% (8+ CGPA) & above scores throughout.
- Computer Science/IT/Information Sciences Graduates of 2022 or 2023 pass outs
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good command of verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of programming languages like Java or Python is a must
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts
- Understanding of SQL queries and database schemas
- Should have a strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of the Software Development life cycle
- Understanding of various software development methodologies like waterfall, agile
- Understanding of programming and troubleshooting techniques
- Developed at least one coding project in high school or engineering
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for engineering tasks in the software development life cycle and implementation of software projects
- Write effective, scalable code and develop Front-end/back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs to improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement CI/CD by adopting DevOps pipelines and automate manual tasks
- Keep supervisors up to date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Effective collaboration in project meetings and associated teams.
- Reports issues affecting the progress of assigned tasks